it's never the fanciest or the most expensive meals that are memorable to me. it's the simple, done right. like the santarpio's pizza and the home fries at kelly's.
1. shredded beef torta at tenoch in somerville www.tenochmexican.com/
2. cheese pizza at santarpios in east boston www.santarpiospizza.com/
3. freshly made potato chips at eataly in back bay www.eataly.com/us_en/stores/boston/boston-restaurants/ (not pictured)
4. home fries at kelly's diner in somerville www.kellysdiner.net/
5. the stella maki at moritomo japanese restaurant in concord, technically new hampshire but is worth the drive www.moritomonh.com/